I JUST CAN'T HELP BELIEVIN'
WHEN SHE SMILES
UP SOFT AND GENTLE
WITH A TRACE OF MISTY MORNIN'
AND A PROMISE OF TOMORROW
IN HER EYES
Elvis Presley :
By Request
(Expanded Edition)
* NOTES :
I started with
The Album
Elvis- By Request
But There Was
songs I Really
Didn't Like On It
Like
How Great Thou Art
And
The Live Version
Of
In The Ghetto
(Which I Like The studio Version)
But Not
The Live Version
That Was
On The Record
and the
Live Versions of
Polk Salad Annie
and
I Need Your Love Tonight
so I Omitted Them
But Added
A Ton More
that Were Not On The Record
TRACKLIST
Suspicious Minds
(Live)
Don't Be Cruel
(Live)
Love Me Tender
(Live)
If I Can Dream
(Live)
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
(Live)
I've Lost You
(Live)
My Way
(Live)
Something
(Live)
Unchained Melody
(Live)
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
(Live)
I Just Cant Help Believin'
(Live)
I Cant Stop Lovin' You
(Live)
Runaway
(Live)
Johnny B. Goode
(Live)
What Now My Love
(Live)
For The Good Times
(Live)
Yesterday
(Live)

No comments:
Post a Comment