Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Peter Green Splinter Group : The Robert Johnson Songbook



I GOT RAMBLIN'

I GOT RAMBLIN' ON MY MIND

HATE TO LEAVE MY BABY

BUT YOU TREATS ME SO UNKIND




 The Robert Johnson Songbook 

is an album by

 the British blues band 

the Peter Green Splinter Group, 

led by Peter Green

 Released in 1998,

 this was their second album. 

Green was the founder of

 Fleetwood Mac

 and a member

 of that group 

from 1967–70, 

before a sporadic

 solo career during

 the late 1970s 

and early 1980s.

The album consists of 

songs composed by

 legendary blues artist

 Robert Johnson,

 and featured a

 guest appearance by 

Paul Rodgers,

 ex-lead vocalist of

 Free and Bad Company, 

who later worked with

 Queen.

This was the first 

Splinter Group album

 to feature

 The album won a

 WC Handy Award

 in 1999 for

 “Best Comeback Album”.

 (wikipedia)

NEW LINK

No comments:

Bobby Vinton : The Best Of Bobby Vinton

LONELY, I'M MR. LONELY I HAVE NOBODY  FOR MY OWN

Free Guitar Blue Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com