Thursday, June 25, 2026

David Ruffin : David



I REMEMBER HOLDING YOU,
AND FEELIN' LIKE A KING



 David 

is an album by former 

Temptations singer, 

David Ruffin

Although recorded during 

the late 1960's 

through the early 1970's,

 the album was not released

 until 2004, 

13 years after 

Ruffin's death in 1991.

 The CD edition 

was out of print 

for several years, 

but was reissued

 by Hip-O Records

in 2012; 

the 2012 edition

 is identical to the 

2004 edition

 other than being packaged

 in a standard jewel case 

rather than a digipak

and new art work 

  The track

 "Out In The Country" 

was written and 

produced by 

Rick James 

under the name 

Ricky Matthews 

while training as a producer

 at Motown.

Despite the album 

not being released 

until years later, 

it produced singles

 in the early 70's 

such as

 "Each Day is a Lifetime" 

and 

"You Can Come Right Back to Me",

TRACKLIST


Each Day Is A Lifetime

I Want You Back

Out In The Country

You Can Come Right Back To Me

I Can't Be Hurt Anymore

Rainy Night In Georgia

I've Got A Need For You

Anything That You Ask For

Let Somebody Love Me

For The Shelter Of Your Love

Dinah

Don't Stop Lovin' Me

It's Gonna Take A Whole Lot Of Doin'

I Want Her To Say It Again

Your Heartaches I Can Surely Heal

Get Away Heartbreak

 (Keep On Moving)

You Make Me Do Things I Don't Want To Do

Mountain Of Memories

Heaven Help Us All

Each Day Is A Lifetime

 (mono single)

Don't Stop Lovin' Me

 (mono single)

You Can Come Right Back To Me

 (mono single)

Dinah

(mono single)

NEW LINK

No comments:

Bobby Vinton : The Best Of Bobby Vinton

LONELY, I'M MR. LONELY I HAVE NOBODY  FOR MY OWN

Free Guitar Blue Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com