Friday, July 10, 2026

Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones : Live At Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago 1981


BABY, PLEASE DON'T GO

BABY, PLEASE DON'T GO

BABY, PLEASE DON'T GO

DOWN TO NEW ORLEANS 

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SO...

Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones :

Live At Checkerboard Lounge, 

Chicago 1981


 is a concert video 

and live album

by American

blues musician 

Muddy Waters

and members of

 the English rock band

the Rolling Stones.

 It was recorded on

 November 22nd 1981 

by David Hewitt 

on the 

Record Plant Black Truck, 

mixed by 

Bob Clearmountain, 

and released on 

July 10th 2012.

The Checkerboard Lounge

was a blues club in 

Bronzeville, 

on the South Side 

of Chicago, 

which was

 established in 1972

 by Buddy Guy 

and L.C. Thurman.

TRACKLIST

CD 1

Sweet Little Angel

Flip Flop and Fly

Introductions

Down The Road I Go

Country Boy

I'm a King Bee

Someday Baby

Country Jail

Stop Baby Now

CD 2

Baby Please Don't Go

Hoochie Coochie Man

Long Distance Call

Mannish Boy

Champagne And Reefer

Next Time You See Me

Talking About My Woman

I Want To Be Loved

I Can't Be Satisfied

I Just Want To Make Love To You

NEW LINK


 

No comments:

Bobby Vinton : The Best Of Bobby Vinton

LONELY, I'M MR. LONELY I HAVE NOBODY  FOR MY OWN

Free Guitar Blue Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com